SOLD – Bellini print in decorative frame
An impressively framed early print of the Doge Leonardo Loredano by Giovanni Bellini originally painted in 1501 and now displayed in the National Gallery in London.
This print was published by AC Black of Soho Square London and is part of the Menpes Series of Great Masters.
The frame appears to be made of moulded paper or paper-mâché that has a golden gilt finish. There are signs of wear to the frame that can be clearly seen in the photographs and add a certain charm and authenticity to the piece as a whole.
The frame is glazed with a wooden back and a paper covering that includes the publishers label.
The print is showing some signs of age, foxing etc and the overall piece may benefit from a clean – or not depending on your preference.
The frame measures approx:
- Width: 21″ / 54 cm
- Height: 26″ / 66 cm
The engraving aperture measures approx:
- Width: 12.5″ / 32 cm
- Height: 17″ / 44 cm
- Please see the photographs provided to see the cosmetic condition of this item clearly from multiple angles.
- We are always very happy to answer any questions or thoughts you may have, which we will attempt to answer as quickly and fully as possible.
- We will review postage costs for both single & multiple purchases – please request an invoice that calculates postage costs accordingly prior to payment.
- Please get in touch for a tracked and insured delivery quote prior to payment
- Your item will be dispatched to you asap after payment in full has been received
International delivery (Non-UK)
- We offer tracked and insured international courier delivery
- We have successfully shipped our items to 24 countries
- Unfortunately some locations / items are not supported by our courier network making delivery impossible at this time. Please check with us prior to payment