Charlotte Fawley is an artist, art director and illustrator with an extensive portfolio of work that has built through her long association with theatre, namely ballet and opera where she continues to work at rehearsals at the Royal Opera House Covent Garden, as an invited artist.
Charlotte has had the opportunity to draw some of the greatest dancers in the world today including Darcey Bussell, Igor Zelensky, Teddy Kumakawa, Irek Mukhamedov and singers including the late Luciano Pavarotti, Jose Carreras, Jose Cura, Angela Gheorghiuand and many others.
This drawing features a member of the Corps de Ballet from the 1998 production of La Bayadere at the Royal Opera House in London’s Covent Garden.
This is an unmounted or framed original artwork hand-drawn in ink of ivory paper.
- Width = 16.5″ / 42 cm
- Height = 11.75″ / 29.7 cm
- Please see the photographs provided to see the cosmetic condition of this item clearly from multiple angles.
- We are always very happy to answer any questions or thoughts you may have, which we will attempt to answer as quickly and fully as possible.
- We will review postage costs for both single & multiple purchases – please request an invoice that calculates postage costs accordingly prior to payment.
- Please get in touch for a tracked and insured delivery quote prior to payment
- Your item will be dispatched to you asap after payment in full has been received
International delivery (Non-UK)
- We offer tracked and insured international courier delivery
- We have successfully shipped our items to 24 countries
- Unfortunately some locations / items are not supported by our courier network making delivery impossible at this time. Please check with us prior to payment