Kodak Six-16 Model C – Art Deco folding bellows camera with original Kodak leather case
A pre-owned and used example of of a near antique Kodak Six-16 Model C folding bellows camera – Made in the UK in the 1920’s and being in the region of 90 years old it has not been film tested and is being sold as untested and as found, on the understanding that its sale is primarily for spares or as collectable item for display purposes.
This particular camera is in lovely condition for its age though you may wish to give it a clean – the shutter fires as expected and though a little stiff it opens and closes easily.
- Please see the photographs provided to see the cosmetic condition of this item clearly from multiple angles.
- We are always very happy to answer any questions or thoughts you may have, which we will attempt to answer as quickly and fully as possible.
- We will review postage costs for both single & multiple purchases – please request an invoice that calculates postage costs accordingly prior to payment.
- Please get in touch for a tracked and insured delivery quote prior to payment
- Your item will be dispatched to you asap after payment in full has been received
International delivery (Non-UK)
- We offer tracked and insured international courier delivery
- We have successfully shipped our items to 24 countries
- Unfortunately some locations / items are not supported by our courier network making delivery impossible at this time. Please check with us prior to payment