An original M21 helmet from the Spanish Civil war.
The M21helmet was the first to be locally produced in Spain and was known as “Sin Ala” – Without Wings – due to the straight sides of the helmet. It was produced in small numbers in 1926 before being replaced by the M-26 helmet “Con Ala” – With Wings. Apparently only 12 000 helmets were ever produced.
This example has its original brown leather lining with metal rings built in to attach the strap – The is no strap with this helmet.
- Please see the photographs provided to see the cosmetic condition of this item clearly from multiple angles.
- We are always very happy to answer any questions or thoughts you may have, which we will attempt to answer as quickly and fully as possible.
- We will review postage costs for both single & multiple purchases – please request an invoice that calculates postage costs accordingly prior to payment.
- Please get in touch for a tracked and insured delivery quote prior to payment
- Your item will be dispatched to you asap after payment in full has been received
International delivery (Non-UK)
- We offer tracked and insured international courier delivery
- We have successfully shipped our items to 24 countries
- Unfortunately some locations / items are not supported by our courier network making delivery impossible at this time. Please check with us prior to payment