A large original 1950’s poster that celebrates a review of the Cunard fleet as it was in that time.
The poster is titled and names each of the 12 cruise ships / Ocean liners in the bottom border – this reads:
Cunard Line – Largest Passenger Fleet on the Atlantic
Queen Elizabeth – Queen Mary – Mauretania – Caronia – Britannic – Media – Parthia – Carinthea – Ivernia – Saxonia – Sylvania – Scythia
The poster measures approximately:
- Height = 18″ / 45cm
- Width = 25.5″ / 64 cm
Printed in 4 colours with the titling in black, there is a wide white border around the main image to the edge of the paper.
This poster is in good condition having been stored dry and rolled up since they were printed in approximately 1957.
Your poster will be shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube to minimise the risk of damage during shipping.
- Please see the photographs provided to see the cosmetic condition of this item clearly from multiple angles.
- We are always very happy to answer any questions or thoughts you may have, which we will attempt to answer as quickly and fully as possible.
- We will review postage costs for both single & multiple purchases – please request an invoice that calculates postage costs accordingly prior to payment.
- Please get in touch for a tracked and insured delivery quote prior to payment
- Your item will be dispatched to you asap after payment in full has been received
International delivery (Non-UK)
- We offer tracked and insured international courier delivery
- We have successfully shipped our items to 24 countries
- Unfortunately some locations / items are not supported by our courier network making delivery impossible at this time. Please check with us prior to payment