A large vintage poster titled ” Caronia – 34,172 tons” The Cunard Line.
The poster itself shows the RMS Caronia moving through the water.
The approx measurements are:
- Height = 19.5″ x 50 cm
- Width = 29.5″ x 75 cm
Also known as The Green Goddess, the RMS Caronia was launched in 1947 and served with the Cunard White Star Line – later Cunard Line – until 1967.
In good condition, this poster has been stored dry and rolled up since it was printed probably in the 1960’s and is marked as “Printed in England” with the code number B.2088 in the bottom right hand corner.
It is clean though is showing slight ageing as a paper product of this age does – the edges show slight wear and there is a small nick out of the left hand edge and an small tear to the right hand edge – If this poster was mounted and framed these damages would likely be invisible.
- Please see the photographs provided to see the cosmetic condition of this item clearly from multiple angles.
- We are always very happy to answer any questions or thoughts you may have, which we will attempt to answer as quickly and fully as possible.
- We will review postage costs for both single & multiple purchases – please request an invoice that calculates postage costs accordingly prior to payment.
- Please get in touch for a tracked and insured delivery quote prior to payment
- Your item will be dispatched to you asap after payment in full has been received
International delivery (Non-UK)
- We offer tracked and insured international courier delivery
- We have successfully shipped our items to 24 countries
- Unfortunately some locations / items are not supported by our courier network making delivery impossible at this time. Please check with us prior to payment