An antique hand tinted engraving published in 1814 and by the illustrator Thomas Rowlandson – known for his work on the Dr. Syntax series.
This piece is from a book called The English dance of death and is titled “The undertaker and the quack” there is also the rhyme across the bottom – The Doctor’s sick’ning toil to close, / “Recipe Coffin,” is the Dose.
We love what is happening towards the edges of this print – much like society at the time.
Framed and Glazed – measuring approx:
- Width: 13.5″ / 34 cm
- Height: 11″ / 28 cm
- Please see the photographs provided to see the cosmetic condition of this item clearly from multiple angles.
- We are always very happy to answer any questions or thoughts you may have, which we will attempt to answer as quickly and fully as possible.
- We will review postage costs for both single & multiple purchases – please request an invoice that calculates postage costs accordingly prior to payment.
- Please get in touch for a tracked and insured delivery quote prior to payment
- Your item will be dispatched to you asap after payment in full has been received
International delivery (Non-UK)
- We offer tracked and insured international courier delivery
- We have successfully shipped our items to 24 countries
- Unfortunately some locations / items are not supported by our courier network making delivery impossible at this time. Please check with us prior to payment