This is a pre-owned and used pub or club sign from around the 1970’s – Made of a glass mirror with the words “No Smoking” printed or painted onto the mirror is a very distinctive typeface of its time.
The mirror is framed in dark wood with golden gilt decoration and backed in hardboard – nailed and taped with a string attached for hanging.
There are slight signs of wear as you would expect to the frame and the backing the the painted areas of the mirror are in good condition and there are no cracks or chips.
The framed miror measures approx:
- Height = 8″ / 20 cm
- Width = 30″ / 76 cm
- Please see the photographs provided to see the cosmetic condition of this item clearly from multiple angles.
- We are always very happy to answer any questions or thoughts you may have, which we will attempt to answer as quickly and fully as possible.
- We will review postage costs for both single & multiple purchases – please request an invoice that calculates postage costs accordingly prior to payment.
- Please get in touch for a tracked and insured delivery quote prior to payment
- Your item will be dispatched to you asap after payment in full has been received
International delivery (Non-UK)
- We offer tracked and insured international courier delivery
- We have successfully shipped our items to 24 countries
- Unfortunately some locations / items are not supported by our courier network making delivery impossible at this time. Please check with us prior to payment